Levels of Progression: Its levels to this: Climb the Ladder.
In life we have choices, decisions. Where do the nature of your decisions lead you? With life comes opportunity, options, choices, decisions good and bad. Life is progression, movement, and time; its a pace.
The Pace of Life: Supply and Demand
The law of supply and demand determines a persons life pace. If your a sales entrepreneur the supply and demand law applies to you, because within your supply of inventory you determine which items top in sales and you invest more in that item because of the demand.
If you work for a company and you are promoted, you’ve now gone up in demand and in turn are awarded more hours and responsibility. Seeing things through the eyes of the customers want is the best way to think about and understand the law of supply and demand.
Definitions of the Day!
1. Supply and Demand:
Supply is how much of something is available.
(Example) If you have 9 baseball cards, then your supply of baseball cards is 9. If you have 6 apples, then your supply of apples is 6.
Demand is how much of something people want. It sounds a little bit harder to measure, but it really isn’t. To measure demand, we can use a very simple numbering system.
(Example) If 8 people want baseball cards, then we can say that the demand for baseball cards is 8. If 6 people want apples, then we can say that the demand for apples is 6.
1. a persistent, substantial rise in the general level of prices related to an increase in the volume of money and resulting in the loss of value of currency.
It always pays to be completely accurate. There is nothing better than someone that is spot on and accurate!
1. the condition or quality of being true, correct, or exact; freedom from error or defect; precision or exactness; correctness.
2. the extent to which a given measurement agrees with the standard value for that measurement.
3. the degree of correctness of a quantity, expression, etc.
1.a complete list of items such as property, goods in stock, or the contents of a building.
2. To make a complete list of