Quote of the Day!
“I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.”
– Galileo Galilei
“You can’t win unless you try to win, but you can lose by trying not to lose.”
“It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive but those who can best manage change.”
– Leon C. Magginson
“As human beings we do change, grow, adapt, perhaps even learn and become wiser.” – Wendy Carlos
“Adapt yourself to the things among which your lot has been cast and love sincerely the fellow creatures with whom destiny has ordained that you shall live.”
– Marcus Aurelius
“Adapt and overcome’ is my new motto.”
– Jack Osbourne
“The reality is that business and investment spending are the true leading indicators of the economy and the stock market. If you want to know where the stock market is headed, forget about consumer spending and retail sales figures. Look to business spending, price inflation, interest rates, and productivity gains.”
– Mark Skousen
Song of the Day:
Design Original: Side Fringe!
Here are a few articles we recommend. Read behind the scene’s big business testimonials that can inspire you in your business ventures.
Related Articles: Info Links
1. Building A Business with a Soul: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/247866
2. Antique Marketplace: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/248004
3. Business and Finance Management: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/248098
4. Gaining Business: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/247988
5. Creativity in Franchising- Testimonial: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/248134
6. Overcoming a Failure- Testimony of a Business Owner: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/248127
7. Think Your an Entreprenur? 12 Steps to Determine if You Are: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/243054
Looking For Some Hot Stuff: So Stylish: Fashion Peek
Hottest New Dress: Side Rise T-Dress
Styles & Colour:
New Classic: Timeless Of the Shoulder Chic.
Thick Fabric: Custom Couture Cut Out! Being able to find pieces that look like current trends but strut to their own moxie is perfect for the fashionably trendy! Being able to through your unique twist on a popular style shows your own perspective on current styles. Details like embroidery, and plays on patterns are also a fun way to jazz up your classic look!
Rough Around The Edges: Improvise: Make Shift Clothing: Personal Style.
For all of my fun girls who like to transformed after work, these new fun color hair pieces brings out your inner “yum!”.
Tag A Source: Some Outsourced Photos.
Leave us a million dollar tip via email: StyleMeCEO@gmail.com
TheFashionForbes.com loves receiving monetary donations! We accept all amounts from $1- $1,000,000.00. Be inspired and send your donation now!