Current Events: The Topics: Transformation: Fashion Trifecta.
August 28, 2015
“In today’s society one must transform. Taking on many roles is crucial! The role boss and mother; socialite and working professional! In many ways you must transform yourself for the part!” – F.F.Orbes
The Pearl Test!
Stroke your Pearl on or between your teeth. If your Pebble is man made, it will feel just a smooth as it looks. If you’ve got an authentic string of Pearl(-etts) your teeth will get a contrary rough feeling that is invisible to the surface of the Pearl, however these are authentic sea Pearls.
The Perfect Relaxation Bathing Ritual!
Ladies and gentlemen should be bathing at lease twice a week. To get the most of this bathing time these few things help you get the most of this experience.
1. Hot or desired temperature water.
2. Bubble Bath
3. Bath Time Accessories: Loofah, Epsom salt, Vinegar, Coconut Oil/Sea Butter Oil, Honey, Any Special Herbes, Lemon/ Lime/ Pineapple juice (Natural & Unsweetened).
4. Rubbing Alcohol
5. Witch Hazel Tonner
6. Mint or Sea Breeze ( Optional). Some may even seep certain Tea’s in their bath like Lavender or Chamomile for help sleeping.
Use bleach or another strong cleaning solution to clean access oil that may be in your tub.
Sooth your body with the bath of a Goddess! Twice a week have an extravagant bathing experience as you soak your body in one of the finest combinations of body healing awesomeness!
So to those that are in entertainment and music, releasing music via web is a new way to get your sound heard! Using websites like Mixtapes.com, Sound Cloud and ITunes is the perfect way to get published and profitable.
Outlets like The Fashion Forbes, YouTube, Facebook etc. are great sites to launch new videos. As technology advances you will be likely see more outlets created. At the least have a video blog via Tumblr or even Myspace.
Recent News : Sourced.
1. The Denver Post: Colorado down 2,200 jobs in July, employment growth slowing.
2. VentureBeat: Twitter launches Music on Vine to help you discover and create music.
3. Los Angeles Times: Why do so many celebrities strip down to dress up on the red carpet? Blame the VMAs.
4. The New York Times: Miley Cyrus’s Style: An Unashamed Exuberance of Sexuality.
5. Reuters: Two Fed officials pressing for rate hikes unfazed by market volatility.
6. Quartz: “Humane” and “sustainable” clothing labels basically mean nothing.
7. Quartz: Millions of dollars in gold and silver are sitting under these New Zealand volcanoes.
1. The Colors We Forgot We Had –
2. The Beauty of Becoming –
3. Calais: in the warm embrace… –
4. Katrinaversary Blues: Of Resilience Tours, Carpetbloggers & Disaster Tourists –
5. Memories of the Animas River Before it Ran Yellow –
6. The Feminine Sun Turns 5 Billion years old this 2015: Goddess of the Sun!
Celebrate the Sun this Aug 31st 2015! The newest holiday! ‘The Celebration of the Sun!”
Fashion Fall: So Resort: Resort 16
Next years resort is oh so trendy! Mood: Resort 16!
Tag A Source: Some Outsourced Photos.
Leave a million dollar tip via email: StyleMeCEO@gmail.com
TheFashionForbes.com loves receiving monetary donations! We accept all amounts from $1- $1,000,000.00. Be inspired and send your donation now!