October 14, 2015
shrewdness and practical knowledge, especially in politics or business.
having or showing skill in achieving one’s ends by deceit or evasion.
“a cunning look came into his eyes”
gerund or present participle: achieving
reach or attain (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage.
uncontrollably exuberant; boisterous.
physical strength and good health.
shrewd or spirited initiative and resourcefulness.
operate and control the direction and speed of a motor vehicle.
“he got into his car and drove off”
propel or carry along by force in a specified direction.
an innate, biologically determined urge to attain a goal or satisfy a need.
1. a set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something.
2. a chance for employment or promotion.
past tense: prepared; past participle: prepared- The past tense of prepared! Already prepared!
make (something) ready for use or consideration.
truly what something is said or regarded to be; genuine.
- 2. of the required type; suitable or appropriate.
the way in which a word is pronounced.
the expression of or the ability to express thoughts and feelings by articulate sounds.
- 2. a formal address or discourse delivered to an audience.
a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.
- 2. the action of taking or beginning to take power or responsibility.
1. a thing that is indisputably the case.
2. used in discussing the significance of something that is the case.
3. a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
1. the action of explaining the meaning of something.
2. an explanation or way of explaining.
Rise to the Occasion:
1. To meet the challenge of an event; to try extra hard to do a task.
2. To succeed in dealing with a difficult situation.
3. To do what is needed at the time.
conformity in the application of something, typically that which is necessary for the sake of logic, accuracy, or fairness.
the way in which a substance, typically a liquid, holds together; thickness or viscosity.
famous or well known, typically for some bad quality or deed.
reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.
- 2. a system or set of principles underlying the arrangements of elements in a computer or electronic device so as to perform a specified task.
Tag a Source: Some Outsourced & Original Artworks! Instagram, Google, Facebook, WordPress, & other third party research periodicals etc.
Leave us a million dollar tip via email: StyleMeCEO@gmail.com
TheFashionForbes.com receives monetary donations! We accept all amounts from $1- $1,000,000.00. Be inspired and send in your donation/tip now!