Hello December. Holiday 16.
December 8, 2016
“THERE WOULD BE NO CHRISTMAS MESSING WITH … Money & the necessary earnings, of course! ARE… In fact; it seems very important.” – F.F.Orbes.
Layered Thick Trouser Socks.:
Do not stress, for best results with high socks & flat shoes; try scrunching socks down or keep it above the knee! Below the knee with flats can work with some looks or look awkward! Play with the styling with your wardrobe! The perfect plush layering accessory to stay warm this season!
Thick High Collars & Fitted Turtles.:
Fluffy Ear Muffs.:
The Trend? Red Fluff Muffs! How are your ears covered?
Knit Ear Covers.:
“It seems, one shouldn’t have even, thunk the thought!” -F.F.Orbes.
“Come on girls! Lets be super cute this year!” – F.F.Orbes.
Holiday Season Meals.: The Holiday eats that keep the spirit.
- Root Beer Float
- Egg Nog & Liquor
- Thai Tea
- Warm Wheaties with cut Bananas & Raisins
- Snow Eggs ( with Egg Whites) Salt the Wites, Pepper the yoke.
- Cream Soda Waffles
- Egg Nog Waffles
- Crispy Steak Bacon
Supper Meals Options.:
Large Beef roast in crock pot or standard baking pan lined and covered with lid or foil.
- Chop (White & Beef Red) Onions, Celery, Potato (White & Red.) & Carrots.
- Take your Roast seasoned with classic salt & pepper, and place in pan or crock.
- Fill with veggies!
- Set to 350°
- Let stew until completely tender. About 1 to 1.5 hrs.
Corn Beef & Cabbage.:
- Boil your Corn Beef until Tender. Can take up to 2 hrs.
- Once tender remove from heat & let set.
- Get separate skillet. Put flour in it, about 2tbl spoons.
- Put the flour to a medium fire.
- Once its starting to brown, put 3 caps of oil, & 4-5 spoons of the beef pot sauce.
- Turn off fire mix together.
- Let thicken. Keep thick, not like a gravy. Keep mixture pasty.
- Drain all juice from beef pot.
- Take oily paste & spread over the top of your beef.
- Put in the oven on 350°. Let paste crisp.
- Remove after 15 Mins.
- Sides: Potatoes, Corn Bread, &/or Rice.
Christmas Hens. Over Rice.:
Pre-Cook your rice about 75%. Put your rice at the bottom of your hens pan. Bake until hens and rice are completely tender.
Place all season mixture below skin, & oil skins surface.
Start with BBQ & half pint Orange juice. Marinate your hen in your sauce over night in the BBQ sauce mixture. Place in over on 325-350 degrees.
Begin by mixing Butter, Lemon Juice with pints, 3 cloves of Garlic in a bowl. Marinate your hen in your sauce over night in sauce mixture. Place in over on 325-350 degrees.
Cajun Cranberry Bourbon.:
Mix your favorite Bourbon, Cajun, Cranberries, with Olive Oil. Can heat on the stove for Cranberries. Once they break up, turn off fire, let cool before adding to cold chicken. Can let marinate over night. Place in over on 325-350 degrees.
Take butter, pesto, lemon juice with pints. Marinate your hens over night in sauce mixture. Place in over on 325-350 degrees.
Rub you hens with Jerk seasoning & oil. Place in over on 325-350 degrees until tender & brown.
Rub you hens with Curry seasoning & oil. Place in over on 325-350 degrees until tender & brown.
Make a Ru using Enriched white flower, oil, soy sauce, & vinegar as a top rub. Rub you hens with Adobo Ru seasoning & oil. Use tool to insert Adobo mixture into various parts of the hen. Place in over on 325-350 degrees until tender & brown & crispy.
Marinate hens in Soy Sauce & Vinegar over night. Use no flower. Can do a classic boil in Adobe mix on to of the stove as well.
Cobblers.: Peach, Pear, & Mixed Berries.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, cold milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 inch dish with vanilla wafers. Arrange sliced berries evenly over wafers. Spread with pudding mixture. Cover with whipped cream.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours.
The Vegetarian Feast.:
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Large Marinated Broccoli Flowers
- Fried Onion Flowers
- Roasted Garlic
- Warm Mixed Bread.: Sour Dough, Multi-Grain, Wheat.
- Potatoes Melody
- Roasted Artichoke in Butters.: Lemon, Garlic, Cajun, Tomato
- Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
- Various Butter Dippers
- Nut Wantons/ Wraps.: Nuts & fav Veggies (Spinage) in flaky pastry wraps & fry them for 7-10 min until golden & flaky!
- Miso Soup
- Black Beans & Tomatoes
- Re-fried Beans
- Seasoned Rices.: Jasmine, Basmatti, Standard White. Season with Pesto, Tomato, etc.)
- Spanish Corn Pudding.: Corn, butter, real Mayo, Parmesan Cheese, Salt, Pepper, Lemon, & Chili.
- Buttered Corn
- Sweet Classic Corn Pudding.: Cream Corn, Classic Corn singles in can. Three types Bell Peppers chopped, Brown Sugar. Butter. Salt. Pepper.
- Fried Cheese Stuffed Chile Releno.
” You messing with a real a** n*gga, I give a f*ck how you feel a** n*gga!… Act like you know better.”- Kanye West. Fade.
We Want Clothes! Fully Covered Clothes!
Chain Link Lace.: Not too Naked up top for day attire. Wear the Chain Link with sheer elegance & class.
Definition of the Day.:
stylish and sophisticated.
“the hotel is classy but relaxed”
||stylish, high-class, superior, exclusive, chic, elegant, smart, sophisticated, upscale,upmarket, high-toned; More
Square T-Shirt Dresses & High Boots.:
Tag a Source: Some Out Sourced & Original Artworks! Instagram, Google, Facebook, WordPress, & other Third Party Research Periodicals etc.
Tip a Million! Leave your Tip of Any Amount via Email: StyleMeCEO@gmail.com. Let https://TheFashionForbes.com know how much your Inspired! We Accept All Amounts from $0.01- $1,000,000.00 +. Visit our Tip Page Today! Process your Investment with The Fashion Forbes Inc. Be Inspired & Send in Your Donation/Tip Now!