September 17, 2015
Side Slit Dressing!
Here is a nifty trend for the ages! Side slitting is the perfect way to dazzle up an old favorite! It work with almost every article of clothing; sometimes, just depending on thickness or weight of the clothing! Some thick items will also be a hot look! Try it out!
To make this look work for you! Try a T-shirt first! Get it down before you try it on a favorite item. Remember once its cut; its forever altered!
1. Get a clean Work Space.
2. A good sharp pair of Fabric sheers.
3. A T-Shirt of any color.
4. Lay your “T” on the flat clean surface.
5. Measure .5 to 1 inch spaces.
6. Use your eye, scissors or a pencil to get your lines.
7. Slash .5 inch spaces on both or just one side of your shirt.
8. Be sure to keep a steady hand and keep the space steady to the middle.
9. Choose an end point on your shirt.
10. Line Direction: Choose your line direction. Once you get the hang of it, lines may become more random to achieve new looks!
11. To have slant lines you must plan them out and start with s slant, otherwise it will look awkward. If that happens make the best of that design and/or try again on another shirt.
To get the Tied Look: Side Tie
To get the side tied look, you must first pick a side to cut into.
1. Lay your “T” down on a flat surface.
2. Cut up the side first to desired end point.
3. Choose spacing that’s 1. to 2 inches apart.
4. Mark your spaces.
5. Cut spaces 6 inches in or clear to other side or the “T” leaving at lease an inch of space from the ending side on both front and back. Choose end cutting point.
Shoulder Cut Outs:
Off the Shoulder Top or Sweat Shirt
Perfect Trimmings for that Old Sweat Shirt!
Get the cool off the shoulder look for a great casual style classic instantly by using a T-Shirt and maybe even a favorite sweat shirt or classic style sweater.
1. Place your item on a flat clean surface.
2. Get sharp fabric cutting sheers.
3. Measure and choose your neckline. Boat or “V”.
4. Cut clear from end to end.
5. You can either leave it raw edged or run a seam through the top.
6. Leave the basic size structure, or use seam to firing up your top. One may also choose to add a draw string.
Razor Cut out Tops
Let’s face it wardrobe manipulation is fun and a new wave…
Get the razor look on the back of your shirt!
1. Lay your shirt on a flat clean surface.
2. Grab your fabric sheers.
3. Measure .5 to 1.5 inch spaces in your “T”.
4. Slash .5 spaces about 3-6 inches in length.
5. Repeat this from top to bottom of the shirt.
6. Choose different start and ending points to get different looks.
Hairs Whips: All Types!
Through that head back and let your head pop! The art of throwing the hair!
Be the delectable betty you are and whip your hair! Express your inner femininity, under a big Lunar Moon and through that hair like mad! Get excited! Engage in your inner boost of energy and use your nerves to be your driving force to your next trusting hair whip situation!
Great use of hair gravity in this one! We didn’t write the authors caption.
(Warning: We’re not to held accountable for feelings presented as a result of reading it or use of profane language language. Read with caution.)
Slay them Slashes!
Fashion Week 2015 Hair: The Blondes.
What Lies Beneath?
Properly Cleaning your Belly Button.
While your showering and lathering your body, take some extra time to clean that bottomless pit positioned on your mid to lower stomach. Yes! Your belly button! It needs more attention then you think.
If using a towel and your finger is too wide, try a Q-Tip with warm soap and water or some alcohol.
Even if you shower everyday there could be a bit of “Limburger” hiding in your belly button cavity. To get “the button” clean and rid of any foul smell after cleaning with soap, alcohol or any other bodily cleaning solution, take dry Q-Tips and use as many needed to leave the “inside” area completely clean and dry. You can tell its dry when the swabs come out clean.
To keep this area clean and free from oder, work out! The deeper the belly cavity the hard it is to keep clean! Working on your abs can do more then just keep you with toned hard abs; that, and an increase of soaking in a bath tub keep you and your belly fresh as ever!
Take Note: Be gentle with the precious button. Don’t go too deep. Its almost like an ear cavity, its very sensitive. It can take up to three days to clean it just right. This should be done every three to six months. Your belly needs time to heal if its very sensitive. Literally take your time and some may even want to contact their doctor about any medical risks before cleaning. If you experience burning or pain that can be expected. The best thing to do is soak after completely cleaning it out!
Tag a Source: Some Outsourced & Original Artworks! Instagram, Google, Facebook, WordPress, & other third party research periodicals etc.
Leave us a million dollar tip via email: StyleMeCEO@gmail.com
TheFashionForbes.com receives monetary donations! We accept all amounts from $1- $1,000,000.00. Be inspired and send in your donation/tip now!